What can I possibly say about this appetizer besides that it is a melt in your mouth POW!! WOW!! delicious dish. If you watched the Batman and Robin series with Adam West growing up like I did with my brother then you would know the word POW!! hahahaha. I wasn’t really interested in watching it just watched it because my brother was and still is a fan of Batman. 🙂 (I can’t remember simple things but I can remember this!!) 🙂
I promised my good blogger friend Dee dee that I would post this recipe as soon as I could, but I needed to go shopping for the Feta. I found original Feta Cheese in a local supermarket!!! unbelievable and yet true..:) I asked the sales person if they were carrying any other Greek brand besides the one on the shelves but unfortunately this is the only brand they sell.
Living in Greece for so many years with the wide variety of Feta to choose I have to admit that my absolutely favorite is a soft Feta cheese that melts when you would spread it on a slice of bread. Sounds delicious mmhh still is. 🙂
A HEAVENLY FETA CHEESE APPETISER
- 250 grams Feta Cheese
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parsley finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Oregano optional
- Pinch of Pepper optional
- 1/2 Bell Pepper chopped optional
- Place Feta into a baking pan.
- In a bowl add in the onion, tomatoes.
- Continue adding parsley, pepper, olive oil, oregano, pepper and stir.
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese has melted..