Happy New Year Everyone!!! I hope you all had a great time!! I wanted to start off the New Year with something light and healthy…what could be better than a nice bowl of Greek yogurt, drizzled with honey and topped off with walnuts..:)
I don’t know about you but we truly had too much to eat these past few days and soooo, I hope you enjoy this simple, healthy and delicious recipe. 🙂
YOGURT, HONEY & WALNUT DESSERT
- 150 grams Greek Yogurt
- 100 grams whole Walnuts
- 30 grams Walnuts chopped for topping
- Cinnamon optional
- Lay on the Walnuts on the bottom of the bowl.
- Continue by spreading 2 tablespoons of yogurt on top of the walnuts.
- Another layer of walnuts.
- Top with yogurt, drizzle honey and chopped walnuts for topping.