I have been nominated for the Christmas Tag by my lovely blogger friend Karin from The Austrian Dish. If you have not yet come across her site please pop over and see for yourself the wonderful traditional dishes and recipes Karin posts. The Christmas Tag was started by littlediyprojects.wordpress.com. 🙂
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Add the picture in your blog
- Copy these rules into your post
- Add a link to this original post (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag)
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want)
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs
- Have fun!
1. What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
2. What’s your favourite Christmas memory?
3. Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
4. What’s your Christmas wish? (Can be personal or general)
5. What’s your favourite Christmas dish?
6. What’s your favourite Christmas decoration?
7. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
8. Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
9. What does the ‘Christmas Spirit’ mean to you?
10. Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?
1. My favorite thing about Christmas is and was the family gathering at the table. Living in another country, makes it a bit more difficult to get everyone together now a days.
2. Going into NYC, christmas shopping, ice skating at Rockerfeller Center, going to a lovely Christmas show at Radio City Music Hall, and then heading over to a nice restaurant with mom and dad for lunch.
3. During Christmas time in Greece, children go from house to house and sing the Kalanda or other wise known as Christmas Carols and wishing everyone good wishes. Also, back in the day Christmas trees didn’t exist to decorate, so they would decorate fishing boats for Christmas with lovely warm white or colorful lights. In some parts of Greece they still decorate boats.
4. Good Health, Smiles, Fun, for everyone and Peace. Life is just to short for everything that is going on, on this planet.
5. Christmas dish favorite is Turkey and Gravy Yummmmyyyy
6. My favorite Christmas decoration is an Angel I have on my tree.
7. My favorite Christmas song is “Driving home for Christmas” !!!
8. In the Netherlands
10. Family and Friends…:)
So here are my nominees for the Christmas Tag
Ritu But I Smile Anyway
Vero and Canito in the Kitchen
Looking forward to reading your Christmas vibes 🙂
I’m looking forward to read about your and your family’s Christmas traditions!