How is everyone? Breakfast does play a huge role in our daily routines as we all know. Eating yogurt in the morning is a bit too much for some people. Even for me during the Winter season having a cold breakfast is not for me. But here’s a simple Yogurt with Muesli Cups recipe that can easily be eaten later in the day as a snack, lunch, or even as an after-dinner dessert. I know, I know, you’ve seen and have tried this already, I just wanted to share my version. I’ve added toasted Musli, and organic strawberry marmalade as an extra surprise.
Living close to farms we are able to buy organic eggs, and fresh strawberry marmalade, yogurt amongst other things straight from the farmers. Friends of ours took us to these farms and well what I can say is I just absolutely love it!! They have a wide variety of organic products to choose from, my eye went straight to the fresh strawberry organic marmalade. I love it!! These delicious little yogurt cups are not only easy to put together but oh so tasty. I roasted the Muesli, before adding it because I love the crunchiness that it adds to each bite.
The Yogurt I used to prepare these Yogurts with Muesli Cups is the classic Greek Yogurt but with 5% fat. I have tried the 0% umm it was just blah, (again this is my personal opinion) the full-fat yogurt was too thick so I didn’t like the way it turned out. So, I’ve stuck with the 5% fat yogurt it’s got a bit of everything that I want, taste, thickness. If you prefer to add fresh fruit instead of marmalade then go ahead. 🙂
Try out the Easy Yogurt and Muesli Cups, and don’t forget to drizzle your favorite honey over them.
Easy Yogurt and Musli Cups
- 40 gr muesli roasted (optional)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt 5% fat
- 4 tbsp strawberry marmalade organic
- Preheat your oven to 180c to roast the Muesli for 5 minutes. Set it aside to cool.
- Start with a spoonful of Greek yogurt, then add muesli, then a spoon of marmalade, work your up to the rim of the cup, and top with muesli. Or start with the roasted muesli and continue to layer with yogurt, marmalade, and muesli until you reach the top of the cup.
KALI MAS OREXI! 🙂