Hey there fellow foodies,
I believe that Cheesecakes are in the top five of the most loved desserts. One of my favorites is this Creamy Cheesecake Recipe. I started by making the crust with plain cookies and added vanilla extract to the crushed cookies. I used unsalted butter for the crust and added no sugar. When I go to a cafe usually my first choice of dessert is either apple pie, lemon pie, or cheesecake. But here’s the problem if the cheesecake has a firm crust I won’t choose it, I prefer that the crust is not firm. I don’t like it when it is perfectly shaped. I prefer the crust to be crumbly so this is the reason why I don’t leave the crust in the fridge for more than an hour. Now, when it comes to Lemon pie, yes I absolutely want a firm crust.
Two of my favorite cheesecakes besides the NY cheesecake are the Basque Cheesecake which originates from Spain, I love it because there is simply has no crust, andddddd the Japanse Cheesecake or otherwise known as Souffle Cheesecake it’s light, fluffy and there is no crust. If you’ve never tried either of these cheesecakes it’s a must!! This is why my cheesecake’s crust is quite thin, I prefer the filling and just a bit of crunchiness from the crust.
For those of you who may be wondering “What is this Creamy Cheesecake recipe that everyone is talking about”? Cheesecake is the ultimate dessert made with a buttery cookie crust, and a cream cheese filling, garnished with your favorite fruits and more. There are two ways of preparing cheesecake, one way is the non-baked and the second is the baked version. The non-baked has no added eggs, whereas the baked does have eggs, both are delicious. I prefer the non-baked cheesecake when I make it at home because it’s just quicker. The downside to this is that you must wait a few hours before cutting into this delicious dessert. Once it’s ready one piece will never be enough!
So, here is a bit of information in regard to where the origin of the Cheesecake. This is what I found: The ancient Greeks, by the fifth century BC, made the earliest known rudimentary cheesecakes (plakous meaning “flat mass”), consisting of patties of fresh cheese pounded smooth with flour and honey and cooked on an earthenware griddle. In late medieval Europe, cheesecake remerged in tart form with a pastry base.
Have a great morning/afternoon/evening everyone!!
Creamy Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 Baking pan 18cm
- 1 mixer
- 1 spatula
- 75 gr cookies, digestive, graham crackers
- 30 gr butter unsalted melted
- 95 gr heavy cream
- 400 gr cream cheese
- 50 gr powdered sugar
- 100 gr fruits
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Start to prepare the crust by adding the cookies to a processor. Press the button on Hgh Speed for 5 minutes.
- Add melted butter and vanilla extract into crumbs and quickly combine using a fork. Pour the crumbs into an 18cm Springform baking pan and press firmly into the bottom. Then place into the fridge for 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, with heavy cream, and whip at low speed.
- Add the powdered sugar and continue to whip at low speed until the mix turns into a fluffy mix.
- Transfer the filling to the crust and slowly use a spatula to spread it evenly over the cookie crust.
- Place the Cheesecake into the fridge for about three to 4 hours. Remove the ring before serving. Garnish with your favorite fresh fruit and serve.
KALI MAS OREXI!! 🙂