I really enjoyed the slow cooker I bought, so I made another wonderful recipe with chicken baked in honey and Chipotle soy sauce. I was debating if I should post this recipe, because I do have another recipe in mind which has to do with chicken again, but that is more of a traditional chicken and dough, well you will see that post in a few days.
I am posting this because I think you will enjoy this recipe and how easy it is to make, if you don’t have a slow cooker it does not matter because it works out just as wonderful with the oven. 🙂
Now, I understand why my mother and many blogger friends just love their cookers…:)
CHICKEN THIGHS SLOW COOKED IN CHIPOTLE SAUCE
- 4 Chicken thighs or breasts
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Chipotle Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Oregano or Basil
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 cloves of Garlic minced
- Place chicken thighs into slow cooker or into a oven pan.
- In a bowl add in all the ingredients and mix.
- Pour sauce onto chicken and cook for 6 hours in the slow cooker, otherwise if your going to use the oven bake for 2 hrs. If you like a more spicy taste add more Chipotle soy sauce…:)