How is everyone? Hopefully, you have all been having a wonderful week. 🙂 Mine has been very very busy. I was suppose to post this recipe yesterday, but I didn’t have enough time to do so. I realized that I have had the chance to go to the grocery store for food. But I have neglected everything else, like Shampoo, Conditioner, and cotton ufff so many other things.
I have been doing some thinking and research in regards to Vegan Shampoo, Conditioner,etc. This has been on mind for a while now, that is going Vegan. I don’t really eat meat, not a fan of many foods even though I do cook them because my husband has to eat. My meals mainly consists of Vegetables, Fruits, Salads, etc. I do know that this is a big step for me and this because I do love cheese and this would be difficult to stop eating. 🙂 I have tried Tofu in the past, and I really don’t like it because of the Soy Milk. 🙁
This is something that I am still considering to do, but I still have much to think about. The Vegan Shampoo, Conditioners, body soap etc, is easy to do. 🙂 But the food is a whole different story. 🙂 On a different note, I have slowly started to decorate the house for Christmas. I am not really sure what the color scheme will be this year, but the color Red will definitely be in there.
Anyway, time does fly by when you’re busy so I haven’t had much time to prepare a big lunch, so I went with this simple baked Omelette recipe. Most of these Veggies are in season, I had these in the fridge, (see I like eating vegetables) 🙂 but you can use any kind of Veggies you prefer.
Have a great weekend everyone!!! 🙂
Baked Vegetable Omelette with Feta Cheese
- 5 Eggs
- ½ cup Green Beans
- ½ cup Carrots (sliced)
- ½ Onion (chopped)
- ½ cup Broccoli (cubed)
- ½ Red or Orange Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- ½ cup Zucchini (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Feta Cheese (crushed)
- In a large frying pan add in Olive Oil and Vegetables. Saute for a few minutes. Do not over cook) Set aside to cool
- Beat Eggs and add into the Vegetable mix once it has cooled. Add in the Feta Cheese give it a good stir to combine.
- Place mixture into a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes at medium to high heat. (time depends on the oven)
- Serve hot with Greek Olives and Fresh Bread
KALI MAS OREXI!!! 🙂