Hiiii everyone, I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I do hope the weather has turned into Spring for some of my blogger friends and friends around the world. 🙂
Today’s post is not a Greek recipe but a recipe that I just love!! Smoothieeeee 🙂 I mentioned in a previous post that I was given some Mangos which I have already added into a salad and have made a few other recipes, 🙂 but one thing I have not made yet is a delicious Mango Smoothie. (My Absolute Favorite!!!) I found this recipe in REAL SIMPLE many many years ago and just loved it. The original recipe does not have any Cinnamon added into or on top of the Smoothie, but I had to tweak it. I have added a teaspoon of Cinnamon into the smoothie along with the honey, and I just topped it off with just a small pinch of Cinnamon. 🙂 (Just because I like it)
I enjoy having a smoothie throughout the day, I am not really the kind of person who would make a smoothie to have for breakfast. I prefer having a nice breakfast in the morning with fruits, cereal. toasted bread, etc. and later in the day enjoy a great smoothie, 🙂 especially if we are having hot weather. 🙂 So, I hope you enjoy this smoothie recipe, let me know if you try it out. 🙂
MANGO & CINNAMON SMOOTHIE
- 1 1/2 cups of Mango cubed
- 1/2 cup Milk or Low-Fat Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of Ice Cubes
- 1/4 cup of Yogurt or Low-Fat Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- Slice and cube Mango.
- This is one cup Mango, I have added another 1/2 cup of Mango.
- Milk or Low-Fat Milk whichever you prefer.
- Yogurt or Low-Fat Yogurt.
- A few Ice Cubes.
- Place Mango into blender.
- Continue with Milk, Yogurt, Ice Cubes, Cinnamon.
- Last step add the 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Blend until nicely combined. Pour into a lovely glass and enjoy your smoothie!! 🙂