How is everyone? How was everyone’s weekend? What have you been cooking lately? Soups, Stews, Desserts??? I would love to know what you’ve been up too.
An easy to prepare recipe and the ingredients are soooo yummy. Yummy for me that is but seriously think about it Broccoli combined with Mushrooms and Greek Yogurt, baked with cheese that melts and that delicious but slightly salted taste of Parmesan Cheese. Yummm
I substituted Mozzarella Cheese with a Greek Vegan Cheese Product which I found in the Super Market which is absolutely delicious. I have also tried the Vegan Parmesan Cheese and WOW did that taste amazing. A few of the Vegan products, for example, the Butter, I really did not like the taste so I went back to eating Margarine. But I do like most of the products and I have started to use them in my recipes. 🙂 I haven’t become a Vegan, I am just trying these products out because I am curious. If you’re curious like me go ahead and try out some Vegan products and let me know what you think.
I usually prepare this recipe a few days in advance and place it into the freezer. I garnished the top with a breadcrumb and Parmesan Cheese mix before popping it into the oven, and this came out so crunchy. In 30 minutes it was ready.
Have a great day and week!!
Baked Broccoli Mushroom and Greek Yogurt Casserole
- 1 package Broccoli
- 3 cups Greek Yo
- 2 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 Medium size Eggs
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- ⅓ cup Breadcrunbs
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese (optional) or any cheese of your choice
- 1 Onion diced
- Boil Broccoli in salted water for 10 minutes. Add Mushrooms and Onion into a pan and saute, Please note that I did not use oil or butter to saute.
- In a medium-size baking pan add Broccoli combine with Mushrooms and Onions. In a separate bowl add yogurt and eggs.
- Add 1/4 cup of the Parmesan, and shredded cheese and give it a good stir
- add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour mix over Vegetable mix
- Combine the breadcrumbs and the rest of the Parmesan Cheese
- Garnish/Top and bake for 30 minutes at 180 or until golden brown.
KALI MAS OREXI!!! 🙂