Vanilla Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe
A traditional pound cake recipe with a twist of Vanilla Bourbon for taste and cream cheese for texture.
- 3 cups Self-rising Cake flour
- 1 cup Butter plant-based (room temp)
- 1 cup Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 5 Eggs medium size
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1½ tbsp Bourbon Vanilla Paste
- powdered sugar (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 180. Add room temperature cream cheese and butter in the mixing bowl and beat on high speed. Add in eggs one at a time.
Add in self-rising cake flour one cup at a time and sugar and beat on high speed.
Add Vanilla Bourbon Paste and beat.
Butter cake mold
Pour in batter and bake for 40 min. or until golden brown.
Garnish with powdered sugar and or the topping of your choice.