Roasted Peas with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Mozzarella Cheese
A simple and quick dish made with delicious ingredients.
- ½ onion (finely chopped)
- 6 cups Green Peas
- ½ cup Sun dried Tomatoes chopped
- ½ tbsp of Tomato Paste
- ½ cup Grape/Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 cup Mini Mozzarella Balls
- ⅓ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes Oil
Pre heat oven to 180
Saute chopped onion for a few minutes.
Add in all the ingredients and continue to stir for 10 minutes.
Add in 3 tablespoons from the Sun Dried Tomatoes.
Add the mixture into a baking pan and top with Mini Mozzarella Balls
Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.