I can’t really say much about this recipe, except that it is so delicious,!!! and I am sure that I will find a few of you out there who will absolutely love it. 🙂 Baked Broccoli dipped in mustard and yogurt and just a pinch of paprika..:) A delicious recipe if your the kind of person who enjoys eating carrots, celery, veggies for snacks. 🙂
A Simple recipe with such a tasty tasty tasty flavor. 😉
- 1 small Broccoli cut into small pieces (I just half of one large Broccoli
- 150 grams Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Honey Mustard or Dijon Mustard
- Pinch of Cayenne Paprika
- Parmesan Cheese
- Boil broccoli and set aside to cool off once it has boiled.
- In a small bowl add the yogurt, mustard, paprika, salt and mix. You can add as much Cayenne paprika as you wish into your dip, and for the mustard I used honey mustard. So that it makes the mustard a bit sweeter.
- Take a piece of broccoli and dip it into the mix.
- Place broccoli in a small baking pan.
- Top with Parmesan Cheese and bake for 1/2 hour depending on your oven…or until brown.