What did everyone do over the weekend? Getting in some nap time. I did get some sleep but also needed to take a break from talking because I lost my voice. I talk for so many hours per day that at some point it was inevitable that my voice would give out. 🙂
So, here is what I did all weekend…I cooked, cooked, and cooked! 🙂 And I made a dip I couldn’t help myself because you already know how much I love dips!! A very simple recipe with a dynamic taste and it.goes so well with Corn chips or any type of chips 🙂 The Feta Cheese is also a great adding to add into the dip but if your not a Feta Cheese fan you can also omit it, believe me, it still tastes delicious!!
I also found some time to work in my garden. (It does need a lot of work) When we first moved into this house about 6 years ago our lives were in a difficult state. I was recovering from a car accident, my husband working non-stop amongst other things. We haven’t had the opportunity to make changes to this house. Make it our own if you know what I mean, so I am adding to my to-do list of chores for next year renovating my garden. This is definitely something I would like to do because I just want to give the garden a little bit of me. 🙂
Smoked Paprika Peppers with Feta Cheese Dip Recipe
- 5 Smoked Paprika Peppers
- Parsley handful of stems
- Lemon Zest from one lemon
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ⅔ cup Feta Cheese
- Salt pinch
- Add Parsley into blender or food processor
- paprika peppers
- along with the paprika peppers and blend on high for a few minutes
- add in ½ of the olive oil blend on high and then add in the pepper flakes or the chili peppers.
- pour in the remaining olive oil and continue to blend.
- add-in the vinegar
- and lemon zest and blend on high speed
- lastly, add in the feta cheese and blend on high speed until feta cheese has combined with the rest of the ingredients.
- place into the fridge for 1 hour and then enjoy with chips, pita bread or fresh bread.
KALI MAS OREXI!! 🙂