Hi there!!! Hope you are all doing well….I am a bit late posting this week, because I decided to paint the house by myself. Big project, I know!! So, between deciding on the colors, running to the hardware stores, 3 different hardware stores can you believe it! ufff I finally found the colors I had been looking for in the last store I went too. It seems many had the same idea I did, to paint their homes now that the weather is better. Wow!!!! what a day.
I had leftover Chickpeas, love to add them in my salad, so I needed to make something that was quick and tasty. I came up with Chickpea burgers very simple recipe. All you do is just toss everything in a mini blender, and that’s about it…:).
Hope you enjoy making them!!
REVIDOKEFTEDES (CHICKPEA BURGERS)
- 500 grams Chickpeas boiled
- 2 Onions
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 1/2 cup Dill
- 1/2 cup Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Baking Power
- 2 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- Frying Oil
- Blend all the ingredients together, except for the baking powder, and flour.
- Until its one big mass
- In a small bowl mix together the baking power, flour and add into the mix.
- Fry burgers on medium to high heat. Add in the Chickpea burgers one at a time. Ready when color is golden brown. The mixture makes about 7 burgers. You can also bake the burgers instead of frying if your prefer. They taste delicious either way…..:)