Hello! This recipe is very simple to make, and great Appetizers if your having a party or friends over for brunch. 🙂
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN MEATBALLS
- 1 kilo ground Chicken
- 2 teaspoon Parsley
- 2 teaspoon Mint finely chopped
- 2 clove Garlic finely chopped
- 2 small graded fresh Tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Paprika optional
- Mix all the ingredients in one large bowl until it becomes one big mass.
- Take a oil based baking pan and roll the chicken meat into a medium size ball. Place separately into the baking pan, and softly press down in the center as shown in the picture. Once this step is done just brush a bit of oil on each meatball, and your done.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Don’t forget to turn over the meatball, so that both sides are golden brown :).