I have been having a bit of an issue with my arm lately, with the weather changing from hot, to cool, humidity, allergies, that’s about it! 🙂 I just needed to spoil myself today with a nice dip and a small bag of chips…YES POTATOES CHIPS…:) Sometimes you just need to treat yourself with a bit of junk food and my junk food is potatoes chips. I don’t eat them often but today is just one of those days that I just want to sit on the couch and watch Tennis because I am a Tennis fan and a huge fan of Rafa’s 🙂
So, today’s post is short and sweet 🙂 I hope you enjoy this Dip Recipe and let me know if anyone out there gave it a try.
Have a lovely day/evening everyone!! 🙂
OH MY ANOTHER AVOCADO DIP!
- 1 Avocado cubed
- 1 Paprika Pepper sliced
- 3 Fresh Scallions
- 1 Garlic Clove optional
- 2 tablespoons Coriander
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Cut Avocado in half, remove pit, slice into cubes.
- Dice Scallions.
- Add Avocado and Scallions into a bowl.
- Chop Coriander into small pieces..I usually use Parsley to be honest I just prefer the taste, (Coriander was the only herb I was able to find).
- Cut Paprika into small pieces.
- Add into the bowl along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour Olive Oil, and Lemon juice into bowl.
- Continue by adding salt, use a fork and press down on the Avocado if the pieces are too large like mine were, taste and check if the olive oil is enough, for me 1/4 cup is more than enough for this dip.
- My dip is ready check! I bought my Nachos check! I have my Sparkling Water check! well then that’s it for today…I am off to watch Roland Garros, Rafa, Del Porto, Cilic, and hopefully my arm will be better tomorrow. 🙂