Hey foodie friends,
Chickpeas, Lentil, Beans all make delicious recipes. It seriously does not get any simpler than this Mediterranean Roasted Chickpea Salad recipe. A few ingredients and you have a healthy meal that can be eaten hot or cold. I waited until it cooled off and then ate the wholeee bowl!! 🙂 I think most enjoy eating chickpeas rather than beans, not sure why that is. But if you know let me know why people prefer eating one more than the other. I have no special plans for the weekend except for maybe doing a lot of cooking. Lookout Kitchen here I comeeeee!! Would love to hear your feedback if you try out this unique Mediterranean Roasted Chickpea Salad. Great side dish for any dinner table. 🙂
We finally had some beautiful summer breeze come our way these past two days. We are past mid-August and heading towards the end and I haven’t a clue where Summer went. So, far 2020 has been one strange year!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Mediterrenean Roasted Chickpea Salad
- 500 grams Chickpeas place into water overnight
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 Onion sliced
- Cherry tomatoes slices
- ½ litre Water Enough to cover the ingredients
- Wash chickpeas and place them into water overnight. The following day wash and drain.
- Place chickpeas into a baking pan along with sliced cherry tomatoes and onion.
- Add bay leaves, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cover with just enough water and bake until chickpeas are cooked with a thick sauce.
KALI MAS OREXI!!! 🙂