Hello! I hope you are all doing well.
HEALTHY GREEN BEANS TOPPED WITH FETA CHEESE
- 800 grams Fresh or Frozen Green Beans
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
- 1 medium size Onion or 1 Leek
- 4 or 5 sliced Potatoes
- 4 sliced Fresh Tomatoes or 1 tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- Feta Cheese for topping
- Salt and Pepper
- Wash the fresh green beans, and set aside until the water has drained completely. If your going to be using frozen, no need to defrost or cut the tips. Take a batch of green beans and place onto your cutting board, and start cutting off each tip of each side. Once you have finished this step, dice the onion, or leek, potatoes, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Set a large pot on low temperature, and saute the Onion or Leek by adding 5 tablespoons of olive oil. Then add all the diced ingredients, stir. Combine into your mix the green beans, then add water and cover.