Hi there, 🙂
How is everyone? I am doing ok 🙂 I have been busy preparing for the part-time work I will be starting later this week. This is why I was not able to post the bread recipe yesterday.
Ok, so my mini loafs may not look like much but believe me they are delicious. My oven which really isn’t an oven, it’s more of a microwave/air oven, went bonkers on me again!! This oven was in the house when we moved in, and we never really had the opportunity to replace this with a new one. I am hoping that at some point in the future we will be able to put in a normal oven, but to do this I have to remodel the kitchen, and I know that is something I am not able to do at least in the near future or maybe even future, but that’s ok. 🙂 So, in my next post I will take a photo so that you can where I do most of my baking and the type of oven I use when I am baking food.
One reason why I avoid baking in general is because of the existing oven, it’s just not helpful to me at all, and as a cook not having one is soooo frustrating. 🙂
For this recipe, I usually use Greek Olives Kalamon/Kalamata Olives that are marinated in Vinegar, but because I am all out of this type I used some olives I found in the market. To balance the taste I added a bit more Oregano than usual, just to balance the taste.
If you do try out the recipe, let me know your thoughts!!
GREEK YOGURT, OLIVE & OREGANO MINI LOAFS
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Olives
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Oregano
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese optional
- In a large bowl add flour, baking powder, olives, oregano combine.
- In a separate bowl add the olive oil and the yogurt, mix thoroughly until very well combined.
- It should look like this…once this is ready add into the mix and combine until it turns into dough. Spread dough into loaf cups.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees, bake for 1 hour or until golden brown. This recipe makes 4 mini loafs.