Avocado time!! I made my Avocado dip/spread and added cheese, cucumbers and had a quick cold lunch the other day. This was simple to put together, there wasn’t much of a hassle in the kitchen. No pots or pans and cleaning up the kitchen was a breeze. I popped everything in the blender, (I have boxed my food processor) gave it a few spins on high speed and the spread was ready. I set the pita bread aside to cool and then layered it with two tablespoons of the smooth avocado spread. Topped it with crumbled goat cheese, cucumbers and lunch was a go.
If you are interested in trying out the Avocado spread recipe you can find it on my blog as “Creamy Avocado DIp”. (I have posted the ingredients below in the recipe card) Just a small note about the Goat Cheese, I am only able to find five thick packaged pieces in the supermarket. This is why I cut it in half and crumble the cheese.
Last Thursday the weather was beautiful, surprising for October!! I was looking out of the window when all of a sudden I see two no four ladybugs appear, strolling along. (I actually had enough time to count the spots). hehehe Ever since I was a little girl every time I would see a ladybug it just made me smile and they still do. As a child, I was told that a ladybug symbolizes Good Luck 🙂 I believe in symbols and dreams, do you?
Wishing everyone a wonderful day and weekend!!
Goat Cheese, Avocado Spread on Pita Bread
- 2 Avocados cut in half
- ½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Parsley
- ½ Onion
- 1 Tomato cut in half
- Salt Pinch
- 2 Pita Bread
- 4 pieces Goat Cheese crumbled
- Start off by preheating the oven at 180, Place the Pita Bread into the oven for five minutes. Turn over until both sides are golden brown. Set aside to cool off. Slice Goat Cheese in half
- Slice cucumber
- Combine the ingredients for the Avocado Spread in a blender or Food processor to get that creamy texture. Spread a layer of Avocado on the pita bread.
- Add the crumbled goat cheese and a slice of cucumber and olives on top.
- Serve and enjoy this delicious cold lunch.
KALI MAS OREXI!! 🙂