It has been a while since I posted a recipe with the main ingredient being eggs. Yesterday, hubby was home early, so this gave me the opportunity to make this Omelette which I know he really enjoys. I had the ingredients on hand so there was no running to the market which made it even easier because it was ready by the time he did actually get home. 🙂
This is actually a great recipe for Brunch!! 🙂 I so enjoy Brunch time, that in between breakfast and lunch where you can cover both eating times with just one or more small meals. This omelette has a bit of everything in it, and it basically covers everybody´s taste. I have added peppers, sausages, (Greek sausages that is), but you can use Italian sausages for this recipe they are just as good! Ohhhh and a whole bunch of other ingredients 🙂
EASY OMELETTE RECIPE
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Sausage sliced into smaller pieces
- 1/2 cup of Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Leek chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- 1 teaspoon of Sugar
- 3 tablespoons of Milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Cut and slice pepper.
- Cut Sausage into slices.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- One leak washed and cut.
- In a large skillet pan add olive oil and peppers.
- Add in mushrooms and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Continue by adding in the sausages, cherry tomatoes, parmesan cheese and simmer for 15 minutes and or until veggies have withered and sausage has turned into a golden brown.
- Add milk, and salt into the eggs and beat.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook for 15 minutes on each side. I always add cheese into and on top of this omelette, so if you have Parmesan or any other salty cheese go ahead and top it off..:)