Hey there friends,
How are things? What is everyone up to these days? I have been busy lately and I just found some time to post this easy brownie recipe. I have to admit that as a child I used to eat chocolate. When I say chocolate I mean just brownies and my favorite chocolate bar which was and still is a Snickers bar. Yes, foodie friends, I am a Snickers fan!! The combination of nuts and caramel ohhh love it and a Snicker’s bar well it has a bit of both worlds. What is your favorite Chocolate Bar?
There is one little trick that I have up my sleeve so here it is so pay close attention. hehe I use 1/2 cup of butter in this recipe, so I divide the 1/2 cup into two parts. I melt one part and leave the other part at room temperature. 🙂 Once the butter has melted I set it aside to cool and then I combine both and pour it into the chocolate batter. Give it a try and let me know what you think..:)
My mom has been baking brownies forever!! To this day when I am back in Greece visiting, my mom will always have a small pan of hot brownies and homemade ice cream ready for us. I know I have stated that I do not like chocolate. I don’t but brownies well that’s a whole different story.
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Easy Brownie Recipe
- ¾ cups cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted and room temperature
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl. Shift cocoa powder before adding to the dry mix.
- Add eggs, both parts of butter melted and room temperature into batter and stir.
- Add in chocolate chips. Give it a few good stirs.
- Cut parchment paper in half and place it In a small baking pan. Add in batter and bake for 20 minutes at 180. Serve hot or cold with a scoop of your favorite Ice cream.
KALI MAS OREXI!!! 🙂