Hello! Hello! This is a favorite dessert of mine. To all the Chocolate Lovers out there! 🙂
DEVILISH CHOCOLATE RUM LOG
- 200 grams Cooking Chocolate
- 50 grams Butter or Margarine
- 250 grams Mascarpone or similar type Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 200 grams Digestive Biscuits
- 70 grams Almonds
- 70 grams Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa
- 40 grams Rum Extract
- In a bowl break the biscuits into pieces. Melt butter and Chocolate together in a small sauce pan, and whip the cheese in a separate bowl until smooth. Once this is done add all the ingredients into your biscuits and mix until it has all come together nicely.
- On a large piece of aluminum foil, spread the mixture and start folding into a roll. Tightly close off both sides of the foil and then place in the freezer for 1 hour or in the refrigerator for 3 – 4 hours.
Tip: For a nice change, I like to add in dried fruit.