Hiiii!! So, we have been back for a week now, and I just can’t seem to get into the routine. I consider this to be normal at least for me it is, 🙂 a couple of more days and all should be good to go. 🙂
Yesterday, was a bit of a gloomy day, raining, no sunshine, chilly and so both my husband and I wanted a breakfast/brunch sort of meal, which to be perfectly honest was just fine with me. We basically just relaxed and watched road trips to Tuscany…I have always wanted to visit Florence, Rome and do that fabulous road trip through Tuscany, well visit Italy in general. 🙂 (I do keep dreaming and hoping that maybe one day we will make this trip). 🙂 I follow this fabulous Travel Blogger her blog is called Kasiawrites.com she is a Canadian Travel Blogger who is now living in Italy!!! Fantastic don’t you think 🙂 Very very happy for Kasia, so if you haven’t checked out her blog yet go and check it out, she has amazing tips if you love traveling like we do!!
I had some bread, bacon, eggs and whipped up this delicious Breakfast/Brunch Bruschetta. I did bring back from Greece a bit of fresh Oregano, so with the fresh bread that I picked yesterday it was just absolutely yummy!! 🙂 The crunchy toasted bread that I layered with a few bacon slices and baked tomatoes was just………well, I will let you tell me what you think!! 🙂
- 4 Eggs
- 4 pieces of bread
- 8 pieces of Bacon Strips
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- 4 small Tomatoes sliced in halves
- Slice of Feta Cheese
- Olive Oil
- 1 large skillet and 1 smaller skillet or what ever you use to fry your eggs and bacon
- In a small frying pan add the bacon strips with no extra oil
- In the larger skillet add just a few drops of Olive Oil and add in 2 pieces of bread. Turn bread often so that it fries evenly and top with Oregano.
- Once the bacon has fried, add a few tablespoons of Olive Oil into the skillet and add the eggs.
- Does this make your tastebuds jump?? 🙂
- Add the bacon strips on the bread, tomatoes and eggs.
- Top with Oregano and endulge this delicious Breakfast….:)