Had a craving for homemade biscuits yesterday, so I decided to make this simple recipe. They are very tasty and soooo good with a good cup of any coffee. Personally, I am a fan of Cappuccino…….:)
BISCUITS WITH JAM
- 125 grams of butter softened
- 125 grams of Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Power
- 375 grams of All- Purpose Baking Flour
- Jam or Marmalade
- Add butter and sugar into a large bowl and mix until well combined. Toss in the sugar, egg, vanilla extract, baking power and flour and beat until it becomes one large mass.
- Take a teaspoon of the dough make into a small ball. Place on cooking sheet. Once this step is done, just press down in the center of the dough so that you can start adding in your Jam, or Marmalade.
- Pre-heat oven and bake for 20 minutes.