I know that there are many different types of variations to make Carrot Sticks, but maybe here is one you may not know of. 🙂 These little delicious snacks, party snacks, have been marinated overnight with BBQ Balsamic Vinegar. Tell me this sounds interesting, No? Maybe? Yes? ok, but if you kind of love adding Balsamic Vinegar to your salads, or meat give this a try.
I know, I know, it sounded strange to me at the first but once I started using this vinegar I kind of went bananassss 🙂 Last year when I was in Greece I went to the supermarket to pick up a few things. The most obvious place you would find a Food Blogger is in a supermarket of course!! hehehe While glancing through the isles I came across these delicious tasting ready made Balsamic Vinegars.
Orange taste in one and BBQ sauce in the other yummmm…I am not quite sure if you can find them elsewhere, but if you can ohhh please pick up these two types…you will go mad I tell you. hehehe
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
BBQ BALSAMIC VINEGAR CARROT STICKS
- 1 Kilo Carrots sliced into sticks
- 4 or 5 pieces of Cardamom
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Honey
- 3 tablespoons BBQ Balsamic Vinegar
- Lemon Zest
- Slice Carrots into sticks.
- Add into the frying pan, the vegetable oil and a few pieces of Cardamon.
- Add the sliced Carrots,
- Lemon Zest.
- Add the Lemon Zest into the Carrots and Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the Honey,
- and the BBQ Balsamic Vinegar. Give it a good stir and sauté for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy a delicious snack with a awesome taste!!!