I love to eat baked food and baked Omelettes is a favorite. I was up late one night watching a Cooking Show hehehehe This relaxes me from speaking all day. So, turn on the TV set and I’ll watch a comedy or romantic comedy movie orrrr a Cooking show.
I follow many Chefs from around the world. but my absolute favorite is Gordon. 🙂 Even have his cookbooks 🙂 As I was saying I follow many Chefs on youtube. There is one that I enjoy watching because he has a good sense of humor. He is a Greek Chef and his name is Giorgos Tsoulis a Greek Chef. His recipes are simple so you can actually follow him even though you may not speak Greek. I follow Italian, French, and Spanish Chefs and half the time I don’t understand what they are saying but I watch carefully..verryyyy carefully. 🙂
He made this easy Zucchini Omelette recipe that from what he says comes from the Greek Island Santorini. I tweaked the recipe, I omitted some of the recipes and added the flavors I like to eat. 🙂 So, if you’re faced with a dilemma of what to do or make with Zucchini you have in your fridge try out this Zucchini Omelette Recipe.
Have a great weekend!!
Baked Zucchini Omelette
- 4 Zucchini grated
- ⅔ cup Milk
- ¾ cup Feta Cheese
- ¼ Carrots shredded
- ¾ cup Cheddar Cheese mild
- ½ cup Graviera Greek Cheese optional or you can use any unsalted cheee that melts
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ cup Dill
- ¼ cup Oregano
- Poppy or Sesame Seeds garnish
- Place shredded Zuccihni in a large bowl
- along with shredded Carrots,
- Cheddar Cheese, and Graviera Cheese.
- Feta Cheese mix and set aside.
- Beat eggs
- Oil brush a small to medium-size baking pan. Add in the Zucchini mix and egg mixture, Garnish with Poppy or Sesame seeds
- Pre-heat oven at 180 and bake for 35 minutes.
KALI MAS OREXI!! 🙂