What strange Spring weather we are having in the Netherlands. We had a few lovely sunny and warm days, and all of sudden we are back to wearing hats, gloves, jackets, scarves. 🙁
This is a delicious dish, wonderful for Sunday family lunches or dinners. The Chicken can also be made ahead of time, so all that needs to be done is place in the oven to warm up chicken, add the rest of the ingredients for the sauce toss in the pasta and your done.
BAKED CHICKEN WITH NOODLES
- 5 Chicken pieces
- 1 package Pasta
- 4 Fresh Tomatoes grated and 1 tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- 3 Garlic Cloves diced optional
- 1 Large Onion diced optional
- 1/3 cup of Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Cooking Butter
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees….Rub or add Butter, Oregano, Salt and Pepper on the Chicken. Place in a large baking pan with 1/2 cup of water and let Chicken bake for about 40 minutes or until tender.
- When Chicken is done baking take it out of the baking pan and add 1 1/2 cups off water, graded tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon of Sugar, dash of Salt and Pepper, Olive Oil and place into the oven until water starts to boil. When the sauce starts to boil add in the pasta for 15 minutes and stir. Place the chicken back into the baking pan along with the pasta and let it bake together for 1/2 hour.