The Christmas Tag

I have been nominated for the Christmas Tag by my lovely blogger friend Karin from The Austrian Dish.  If you have not yet come across her site please pop over and see for yourself the wonderful traditional dishes and recipes Karin posts. The Christmas Tag was started by littlediyprojects.wordpress.com. 🙂

The rules:

• Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
  • Add the picture in your blog
  • Copy these rules into your post
  • Add a link to this original post (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag)
  • Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want)
  • Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs
  • Have fun!

The Questions:

1. What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
2. What’s your favourite Christmas memory?
3. Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
4. What’s your Christmas wish? (Can be personal or general)
5. What’s your favourite Christmas dish?
6. What’s your favourite Christmas decoration?
7. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
8. Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
9. What does the ‘Christmas Spirit’ mean to you?
10. Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?

My Answers

1. My favorite thing about Christmas is and was the family gathering at the table.  Living  in another country, makes it a bit more difficult to get everyone together now a days.

2. Going into NYC, christmas shopping, ice skating at Rockerfeller Center, going to a lovely Christmas show at Radio City Music Hall, and then heading over to a nice restaurant with mom and dad for lunch.

3. During Christmas time in Greece, children go from house to house and sing the Kalanda or other wise known as Christmas Carols and wishing everyone good wishes.  Also, back in the day Christmas trees didn’t exist to decorate, so they would decorate fishing boats for Christmas with lovely warm white  or colorful lights.  In some parts of Greece they still decorate boats.

4. Good Health, Smiles, Fun, for everyone and Peace.  Life is just to short for everything that is going on, on this planet.

5.  Christmas dish favorite is Turkey and Gravy Yummmmyyyy

6. My favorite Christmas decoration is an Angel I have on my tree.

7. My favorite Christmas song is “Driving home for Christmas” !!!

8. In the Netherlands

9. Togetherness

10. Family and Friends…:)

So here are my nominees for the Christmas Tag

Invisible-No-More

Ritu But I Smile Anyway

Vero and Canito in the Kitchen

thethingsiveseenblog

Rapsody Boheme

BakewithT

Looking forward to reading your Christmas vibes  🙂

Sophie

I’m looking forward to read about your and your family’s Christmas traditions!

Advertisements

33 Comments Add yours

1. Congratulations, Sophie! And thank you for nomination! I love your answers and will share my Christmas vibes as well 💞💞💞❤️❤️❤️ Merry Christmas, my dear friend!

1. foodzesty says:

Thanks you….Have fun 🙂

1. Thank you, Sophie! It was really fun 💞😉

2. foodzesty says:

Your very welcome…interesting to know how you spent your Xmas 🙂

2. mistimaan says:

Congrats and loved your answers. 🙂

3. Ritu says:

Wonderful Sophie! Thank you for thinking of me!

4. Ramyarecipes says:

Congrats 🎈🎉
    Happy to know more about you

Liked by 1 person

5. It was so interesting to read your answers. And I learned so much – e. g. about decorating boats for Christmas. That sound like a wonderful and unique tradition. Thank you so much! 🙂

1. foodzesty says:

Your welcome and thank you for tagging me 🙂 Huge hugs Karin

6. just_me says:

Congratulations! It’s so nice to know a bit more about you! 🙂

7. Megala says:

Interesting to know what Christmas is all about to you ! Merry Christmas !!

1. foodzesty says:

Thank you Megala…I wish you a very Merry Xmas

8. Pauline says:

Congrats! 🎉 I’ve always wanted to spend Christmas in New York, it sounds like so much fun! 😄💕

1. foodzesty says:

Thank you…These are memories growing up in NY…but they were lovely times

Liked by 1 person

9. Loved your answers and thank you for the nomination. So much appreciated, even though it always takes me a little to get to them. But I promise I will soon and feel honored you thought of me. Much love to you.

1. foodzesty says:

No need to hurry I take much time myself with the nominations. I appreciate them all and am very grateful but I am always late in writing them up.

Liked by 1 person

1. Haha same here but I will surely pay you homage for your kindness. Much love and thank you again

2. foodzesty says:

If you do go to my homepage I am sure you will be saddened with something I posted 2 days ago…I am devasted 😦

3. I just read and commented and I am so so sorry, I wish I could reach through here and give you a big hug. I’m here if you need me for anything.

4. foodzesty says: