A while back in May actually I was nominated for this award, and I have to apologise for posting this so late… A true surprise to me as I considered myself and still do to be very new to be nominated for any award. I would like to thank Dee dee for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award 2 and 3. If you have not yet come across her site, please visit this talented lady’s blog http:/invisible-no-more.com for great recipes, DIY ideas, and great inspiration.
The creator of the Mystery Blog Award is Enigma and her site is okotoenigmasblog.com. All I can say is that I am very humbled, honored as this is my first nomination. It came as a real surprise because I am and I feel privileged to be a part of this community. Thank you 🙂 I still have a few more nominations to do so please bare with me….:) Thank you again.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
1. I studied Law 😉
2. I love to travel and meet new people, new cultures…What I usually do when I go to a new country is go to a local supermarket to see what’s on their shelves and what they enjoy eating 🙂
3. I have a good sense of humour and I love to laugh at a good joke.
My Questions to you:
- Do you prefer action movies or comedies?
- What was the last novel you read? Why did you choose it?
- Do you prefer warm or cold vacation destinations?
- Are you a cat or dog person?
- What foreign language would you like to speak fluently?
My answers to the questions:
1. I love them both
2 Ummmm I seriously don’t remember (sorry)
3. 0hhhh both love the mountains love the beaches!! 🙂
4. Well, I do love all the animals but I am a DOG LOVER 🙂
5. Hmmm let’s see French..I did a few years in high school and continued doing lessons and now on line…:)
Here are my nominees:
Ok, so I only have one question so here it goes:
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? (any other country besides your own) 🙂