Fried Feta Cheese dipped in Sesame Seeds and Honey

Hello everyone!!  I actually had another recipe in mind to post, but when I went to the fridge I noticed I was missing one ingredient.  So, off to the market tomorrow to pick it up, and I will make and post tomorrow.  🙂

If you love Feta Cheese, then you will love this recipe….:) Salty combined with the Sweet taste of honey, does it get any better?? I don’t think so.  A great appetizer,  and it’s just mouthwatering D E L I C I O U S!  🙂

Ingredients:

250 grams of Feta Cheese

2 Eggs

1/2 cup All Purpose Flour

Sesame Seeds

1/3 cup Olive Oil for frying

Honey

Preparation:

P1000263

Put the ingredients in different bowls, there is dipping involved in this recipe.

P1000264

Cut Feta Cheese into long thick pieces., and start the dipping process.

1. First dip into flour, the cheese should be covered with flour on all sides.

P1000267

2. From there take the cheese and dip into  the beaten eggs.

3. The cheese should be dipped into sesame seeds, and covered on all sides.  The top and bottom will be covered nicely. but you will need to use a knife to help the seeds stay on the smaller sides.

P1000266

4. Add Olive Oil into the frying pan, and add one piece at a time. Fry cheese until all sides are golden brown.

Sprinkle honey over the cheese pieces and serve.

It is a very simple recipe to make and it doesn’t take more than 20 minutes.

Kali Orexei!!! 🙂

My apologies for not having enough pictures, ummmm my camera stopped while I was taking pictures. and I kind of  noticed that the battery needed recharging. 🙂  Sorryyyy

Advertisements

13 Comments Add yours

1. This looks so tasty. Love the addition of honey with it. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. foodzesty says:

Thank you!!! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Yummy Yuumy… Loved the touch of honey.

Liked by 1 person

1. foodzesty says:

Thank you!! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. I love Feta cheese. Mainly in salads, actually a lot 🙈 and honestly, I cannot imagine this combination. However, it sounds interesting and will try it! Feta is always in our fridge ☺️

Liked by 1 person

1. foodzesty says:

This dish is more of a gourmet Greek dish. It is delicious 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. It sounds really interesting! 😉 I am going to try!

Liked by 1 person

2. foodzesty says:

Hi!! Let me know if you need any help 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. Hello Sophie! Great! I will let you know 😉

Liked by 1 person

4. chefkreso says:

Amazing, this is such a great idea!

Liked by 1 person